Monday 16 December 2013

There and Back, Again

So, again, I haven't written in a while. Uni has been hitting hard and not letting up and I've barely had time to do anything other than work.
However, the semester has now finished and I have the flat to myself for a week or so, where I'll be mostly revising for the exam period after Christmas.

As you might have guessed, the title of this post is both because of how long it's been since I wrote (see post Coming Back) and because of the new Hobbit film, which is mind-blowingly good! Being a huge fan of the whole franchise in general (Lord of the Rings Metal Medley) and growing up with the first trilogy, these newer films are an absolute pleasure to watch, to the point where I am building up excitement all year until each part comes out.

Seeing it (twice now) has given me plenty of inspiration for the album I'm writing, due to the music in the films being phenomenal. The mixing and mastering process is coming much more naturally to me now as well, which should pave the way for the second part of my Djent tone blog posts (Part 1).

I have now also become partnered with Zoomin TV on Youtube which is a significant boost to my channel and incredibly helpful (incidentally this is my channel if you want to check it out).

I'll keep up with the posting from now on as I'll have more time, as always, questions and comments are welcome. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment